Trinity Episcopal Church is a historic Episcopal church complex located at Buffalo in Erie County, New York. The oldest part of the complex was built in 1869 as the Gothic Revival style Christ Chapel; it was later redesigned in 1913. The main church was constructed in 1884-1886 in the Victorian Gothic style and features stained glass windows designed by John LaFarge and Tiffany studios. The parish house, designed by Cram, Goodhue & Ferguson, was constructed in 1905.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2008.
Text from Wikipedia
People and Places