A fantastic pink house, the home of Antoni Gaudi for around 20 years is in the middle of the lower section.
Count Eusebi GŁell added to the prestige of the development by moving in 1906 to live in Larrard House. In the event only two houses were built, neither designed by Gaudi. One was intended to be a show house, but on being completed in 1904 was put up for sale, and as no buyers came forward Gaudi, at GŁell's suggestion, bought it with his savings and moved in with his family and his father in 1906.
Text from Wikipedia
Gaudi's metal designs
People and Places