N 36 08.175
W 95 59.026
Built in 1947, this white, two-story, brick building features a curved front corner and a smooth black metal canopy extending across the front facade and around the corner. Various window sizes adorn the upper level which is bordered above and beneath by bands of projected brick courses. An unusual curved-front window bay composed of fitted, flat-glazed frames is bordered by glass block "sidelites."
the short description was prepared by the Tulsa Preservation Commission
People and Places