1519 South Quincy Avenue
N 36 08.420
W 95 58.364
Marquette School is the parochial school of Christ the King Catholic Parish. It was designed by Federick W. Redlich as an appendage to Christ the King Church. The school’s style conforms well to Barry Byrne’s design for the church.
the short description was prepared by the Tulsa Preservation Commission
People and Places