Winooski was a hamlet in the Town of Lyndon in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, United States
at 43° 42.423′ N, 87° 59.039′ W.
It was named after Winooski, Vermont, home of James and Lucinda Stone, who were the town's first settlers in 1846.
Winooski as of 1875 had its own post office and village hall.
Businesses included saw and grist mills, a cheese factory, and a general store, as well as a cooper, a blacksmith, and a woodworking shop.
There were perhaps a dozen houses in the settlement proper.
Return to Sheboygan page
People and Places